This post may contain affiliate links.
As y’all know this summer we’re focusing on healthy eating and making it fun for those littles in your life! If they’re anything like I was, well you need all the help you can get! Ha! If you remember about a week back we asked y’all what your best tips and tricks were for winning over those picky eaters. Today we’ve put together a list of our top 10 favorite answers! You might get a kick out of some of them 😉
TIPS + TRICKS FOR THE PICKY EATERS IN YOUR LIFE:
1. Shapes and funny faces make all the difference!
2. Adding “dip” for their food
3. Smoothies! Everything is better in a smoothie!
4. Hide those fruits and veggies in the foods they love! Pizza pockets, eggs, you name it!
5. PATIENCE. Ain’t that something we’ve heard so often in our lives? 😉
6. Give them fun names! Reader example: “Mickey’s Berries or Minnie Mouse Beans”
7. Homemade Popsicles! You can load those up with fruit and guaranteed your little isn’t going to turn down a Popsicle!
8. Fun plates and utensils. Let them pick them out at the store even!
9. Let them eat off of your plate. Everything is better when it comes from Mommy or Daddy’s plate 😉
10. Get creative! If that means making a burger talk, make it happen!
I loved reading all of your comments on this! Kids are hilarious and I love all that you do to make healthy eating happen! I mean parenting in general is all about compromising, right?!
Don’t forget–if you haven’t already download our FREE Produce Play E-Book! It’s full of recipes, fun and tips to getting kids of all ages to enjoy healthy eating! You can download your free copy, here.
Happy healthy eating y’all!
What tips or tricks do you use in your house to get your littles to eat?! Tell us in the comments for a chance to win a $25 Shop Positively Oakes gift card!