This post may contain affiliate links.
Being a Mom is the best gift I’ve ever been given. It’s harder somedays than others, but it’s amazing and so rewarding. Here’s my top 10 reasons of why I love it so much!
1. Forgiveness comes easy. My sweet babe will forgive me almost instantly. She will look right up at me, smile and forget any of the bad. Isn’t it amazing what these little babies teach us? Simple life lessons on the daily.
2. Life has so much more meaning and purpose. Life was good before, but holy cow now, it’s amazing. Literally, I have a purpose and pure happiness. When things are hard, if I just look at my sweet babe everything is instantly better and I remember why I’m here and why life is important.
3. Snuggles are a must. There’s just something amazing about a little human grabbing your face and pulling you close. Or laying their head on your shoulder and holding on tight. It’s literally the most amazing feeling in the world.
4. An instant best friend. When you become a Mom you instantly have a best friend, a mini sidekick and someone to love and keep you company forever. Maybe that’s selfish? But I don’t think so, you can do everything together and teach them life lessons. It’s the best.
5. Mornings are ten times better. Waking up to the sweetest little face every morning, even if she did keep me up all night, is by far the best thing I could have asked for. Throw Daddy and the puppy in the mix and you’re set for the rest of your life. Mornings are so much more special and MADE for cuddling.
6. Dance parties are now mandatory. Beyonce is now on a whole new level. Literally talk about serious dance parties through our entire house. Plus, the giggles that come with it are amazing.
7. She brings out the best in me. I always want to do my best for her. I want to teach her to be a good person, to be helpful, kind, loving and truthful. Being a Mom has changed me for the better. I always try to be my best for her.
8. Patience is a virtue. Ain’t that the truth? But really who better to teach you this than your little?
9. Seeing the world through her eyes. Watching her discover everything around her, trust people, love fiercely and radiate happiness is the most rewarding feeling in the world. I made that! I get to care for her and love her forever. She puts an entirely different outlook on life and reminds me to keep things simple.
10. Watching my husband be a Dad. This is genuinely the most amazing sight I’ve ever seen. He is so loving and patient with her. He looks at her like I’ve never seen him look at anyone before. She is his whole world and it’s the best thing in the world to watch.
Motherhood is the best gift I’ve ever been given. It’s been hard, it’s been challenging, but it’s ALL worth it.
What’s your favorite part about Motherhood?