This post may contain affiliate links.
When I was pregnant I think I used every sort of skincare line out there to try to keep my skin in tact! You know what I’m talking about, stretch marks, itching, acne, dryness, you name it and it probably comes with pregnancy. I learned quickly though that most of these things stick around after pregnancy too and I found a skincare line that I love and have continued to use even after having Blake. In fact I’ve found SIX products I swear by and I’m sharing them now!
- Boppy Bloom Renewing Body Oil – I love this product because it’s an oil but it’s NOT greasy and it’s perfect for these summer days because it absorbs quickly and hides dry legs all day long 😉 It’s also been great for my stretch marks!
- PMD – I started using this while I was pregnant, but quickly learned it should be used all the time!! I use it once a week now to clear up my dead skin and keep my face looking smooth and clean! Plus, after a couple months of using it, it really helped clear up my acne!
- Boppy Bloom Stretch Mark Cream – I didn’t find this until the end of my pregnancy, but so glad I did because I still use it! It has honestly helped my stretch marks fade SO much. I think I’ll probably just use this forever since it helps prevent them too!
- Benefit Total Moisture – If you’re looking for the most amazing face lotion ever, this is it. Not to mention it literally lasts me like 6-7 months and I use it everyday. I LOVE it! I’ve used it forever and it’s the only one I’ve found with the perfect balance of moisture, leaving my combination skin feeling great and not over oily!
- Boppy Bloom Whipped Belly Butter – Personally, I don’t think this is JUST for your belly. I use it for my entire body. It’s thick and creamy, but goes on light and smooth. I use it religiously, especially right now because it’s dry and hot here! Oh and might I add, it smells delicious and is full of vitamin E!
- Neutrogena Face Wipes – I use these at night to remove my make up or any dirt on my face from the day. I used to sleep in my make up, literally every night, but quickly learned (while pregnant) that there comes a point in your life when you just can’t do that anymore! Now I keep 3-4 packs of these under my sink at all times and use them every night. Plus what’s great, is it cleans your face in under 2 minutes and it’s WAY easy!
It’s funny how much our body changes, including our skin when we have a baby. Personally, I didn’t even realize that would happen, not to mention that it would continue after baby! It’s a great thing though that we have amazing companies, like Boppy, that make such awesome skincare lines!!
Plus, these babes are worth every single stretch mark or acne scar.
This post was in collaboration with and sponsored by Boppy.