This post may contain affiliate links.
Organizing is kind of a joke around here..however I will toot my own horn and say my pantry is pretty friggin’ organized. I actually was showing y’all on Insta-stories a few days ago and a lot of y’all wanted to know more–so here I am.
I’m going to share the details of where I got everything to organize your pantry and how you can do so for under $50. Then I’ll share a couple tips and tricks to keep it organized, since that’s the hardest part. 😉
I’ve linked everything below (just click on the picture to shop) that I have in my pantry. OR you can just run to your local dollar store and grab everything. Either way you should not spend more than $50!
- Go through your entire pantry when you’re setting it up in the first place. That means–throw things AWAY. If you have cookies sitting in there, that you bought 6 months ago, toss them!
- Make it easy. Set it up exactly how you would usually store things (without the bins). If you put the chips by the cereal, do the same thing just in bins! This will make it easy for you and your family to know where everything is.
- PUT IT BACK! If you take it out of the bandy, it goes right back in it when you’re done with it! Same rule goes for your husband 😉 😉
- Go through your pantry whenever you grocery shop. I don’t mean deep clean it, I mean pull the basket out that you’re adding more things to and make sure there isn’t anything in there you don’t want anymore. If there is–throw it away!
- All in all — keep that pantry friggin’ organized!
Shop more of my favorite organizing pieces…