This post may contain affiliate links.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BoursinCheese #CollectiveBias
Can you believe that it’s already Thanksgiving week?! As in, Thanksgiving is literally in two days. TWO DAYS PEOPLE. Are you hosting at your house this year or going to someone else’s?! We are hosting it for the first time ever this year and I am so excited. Now, I’m all about a good tablescape so naturally I put together an inexpensive, quick and easy Thanksgiving tablescape that you can throw together in a matter of minutes! Are you ready for this?! Plus, it just so happens to be perfect to throw some great appetizers on while the turkey cooks! I recommend, Boursin® Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese with crackers. It’s a premium cheese that wows and makes for a beautiful cheese plate and pairing option with other appetizers!
Now, tablescape time. Let’s do this. Here’s what you’re going to need:
- White and Orange Pumpkins, in different sizes. I recommend about 4-5 medium size pumpkins and then another 3-4 small ones.
- Fall greenery vines (you can grab these at any craft store)
- Burlap table runner or 4 yards of burlap fabric for the runner
- Lay down the table runner first. Note, it doesn’t need to be perfectly flat, in fact I think it looks best when it’s a little gathered.
- Add the pumpkins, I did every other color for the medium ones and then put two small ones in between on each side.
- Wrap the vines around the pumpkins and arrange to where it’s going to look best. My tablescape took two vines.
- Add final little fixes and touches to make it look exactly how you want!
- Put out your plates and glasses.
- Then finish it with a fun appetizer like, Boursin® Cheese and crackers or broccoli for dipping! It’s crumbly deliciousness and sure to impress.
You can grab it at Walmart! It’s also available in Red Chili Pepper, Cranberry and Spice, Basic and Chive, Cracked Black Pepper and Cranberry and Apple!
Pair your Boursin® Cheese with other delicious dips, like homemade Greek ranch–one of my favs and SUPER easy to make, here’s the recipe:
- Ranch Powder
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Mix together ranch powder, greek yogurt and cottage cheese.
- Add a couple shakes of garlic and onion powder.
- Serve with veggies and Boursin Cheese!
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer?!