This post may contain affiliate links.
Since Christmas is in less than two weeks I’m making sure to give y’all all the details to the best of the best as far as gifts, fun and everything in between. Today I’m excited to share the perfect little Christmas box with you. It’s the best gift for the whole family, as in I would purchase these items, put them in a cute box and give it as a family gift because there’s a little bit of everything in it! Or you can just give it to a single person and really spoil them, I mean whatever floats your boat 😉 I will tell you though, there are brownies in the box and Blake and I tried them…okay..we ate them all, and they’re seriously BOMB. Like SO friggin’ good. I mean Blake’s face should just about prove that for you in these pics.
Let me break the box down for you because I think that’s going to really give you the best look at it! Here’s a list of what to include inside, plus there’s exclusive promos and links directly to their sites:
- Spire Wearable Wellness & Activity Tracker – Spire is a wearable that increases mindfulness and productivity by tracking our breathing patterns reflected by state of mind. It’s pretty incredible if you ask me! It’s basically a trainer for mindfulness and mindful living. | You can grab $10 off by purchasing at this link, here.
- Omaha Steaks – I mean, you had me at steaks–seriously gimme all the food. They have a huge array of gift options though and everything from filet mignon to caramel apple tartlets! | Learn more and purchase, here.
- LumaBella Cool Mist Straightener – I mean do I even have to convince you on this one? 😉 Seriously though I’m obsessed and have used everyday since getting it. It features a cool mist channel that applies a conditioning treatment to the hair before smoothing with heat–SOLD. | Use the code “MIST20” to grab 20% off, here.
- YogaJewelz Unity Om Pendant Necklace – This necklace is stunning and perfect for anyone. It’s available in a necklace and bracelet. They’re beautiful and intricate in design and super versatile and easy to wear! Grab one, here.
- Vermont Brownie Company – Remember the brownies I mentioned earlier? Yep, these are them. Now if you couldn’t tell by Blake’s face, they’re friggin’ delicious. 😉 They use the finest, locallysourced, farm-fresh ingredients they can find and are packed with flavor. Grab 15% off, here.
I just think these gifts are too good! They make the perfect little box or basket for a family gift. Plus–order them quickly so you can get them in time for Christmas and grab them with the discounts listed above!
Thanks to Babbleboxx for sponsoring this post!