- Small clear plastic rubber bands
- Spray Bottle
- Fine tooth comb
- Children’s Hairspray (optional)
- Set up your distraction 😉 AKA: The iPad or whatever is going to keep your little occupied while you do their hair!
- Spray hair with water and part their hair down the middle, brush out bangs if your little one has bangs.
- Grab a small section on the first side and brush into a small ponytail, wrap rubber band around it and complete the same on the other side. I recommend doing alternating ponytails on each side together so you can make sure they’re even.
- Section another (about 1″ section) and comb that upward, grab the first pony tail and then wrap a new rubber band around that, combining the two.
- Repeat step 4 on the opposite side
- Brush the rest of your little’s hair on the first side upward and into it’s final ponytail, bringing in the section ponytail and rubber banding it to complete that side.
- Repeat section 6 on the opposite side.
- Clip in Bows
- Hairspray if desired
**Use the spray water bottle to your advantage to keep the hair manageable and in place, spray when getting dry and to keep in place.