This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CentrumFunFlavors #CollectiveBias
Somedays I think that life is never going to slow down. Things have been INSANE for months and months now. Between work, being a Mom, family and everything else it’s just been go, go, go. One of the biggest questions I get asked is how I keep healthy and sane during the most insane of times? Especially right now with the holidays. 😉 So today I’m sharing five tips I’ve learned over the years with Centrum ® MultiGummies ®!
- Take YOU time. This one is number one because it’s seriously so important. If you just continue to go, go, go with out a few minutes to yourself everyday you’ll burn yourself out. Trust me–I can tell you from experience. If you don’t take time for YOU, not only will your happiness dwindle but you’ll start to feel sick and well, ain’t nobody got time for that.
- Make time for the things that make you happy. For me, I LOVE being spending time with my little girl. I may not get to spend as much time as I would like with my little girl, but I spend every chance I can with her because it’s important to me. Don’t jeopardize the things that make you happy for “things” that need to be done. Your family for example will always be there for you, so remember that and do everything you can for and with them.
- Take a daily multi-vitamin. I recommend the Centrum ® MultiGummies ®. Centrum ® MultiGummies ® contain three natural flavors: Berry, Cherry, and Orange. Centrum ® MultiGummies are gluten-free and have no artificial flavors or sweeteners. These multi-benefit multivitamins include 100% or more of essential nutrients, Vitamins B12, D, and E. B-vitamins to help support daily energy needs.* B Vitamins aid in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.* Antioxidants such as Vitamins C, E and Zinc help support normal immune function.* Plus, Centrum® MultiGummies® is a great-tasting, easy-to-take multivitamin supplement.
- Remember your well-being. This goes hand in hand with that daily vitamin. You have to make sure that you’re giving yourself enough rest, not burning the candle on both ends and remembering your health. Sleep when you’re supposed to sleep, remember to take breaks, shower regularly 😉 and take care of you. Without your health you can’t do any of the things you’re supposed to do. So be okay with it and make it happen!
- Accept changes, accept taking a step back and learn to just roll with the punches. You don’t always have to be going, you’re allowed to take a day off. In fact you’re allowed to take as many days off as you need. If you have quiet time-guess what? The dishes can wait, work can wait, whatever is on your to-do list can WAIT. Take that couple of hours and chill, take a nap, binge watch TV shows, I don’t care. Just do you and be okay with that and remember, you don’t need to explain yourself.
Grab Centrum ® MultiGummies ® at a local Walmart!
New Centrum® MultiGummies® for Men and Women. So advanced, they have more Vitamin D3 than any other men’s or women’s gummy^ (^Among leading men’s and women’s gummy multivitamins). Taking Centrum® MultiGummies® makes me feel good about my health. AND Centrum® MultiGummies® makes it easy for me to support my health while enjoying my busy lifestyle.
What do you do to keep healthy and sane during the most chaotic of times?! Work out? Take you time? Enjoying a multivitamin like Centrum MultiGummies!?
Tell me your tips and tricks in the comments!!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.