This post may contain affiliate links.
We’ve been sharing a peek into Blake’s swim class and Little Gym Class on Insta-stories lately, which has raised a question from many of you! What are the best classes to sign your littles up for?! Now, I’m no expert, but I do have a few favorites that we’ve done with Blake and a few from friends that we’ve heard are equally as great. So I’ve compiled a list! Most states have the same program or super similar ones, you’ll just have to research in your area.
1. The Little Gym – We LOVE The Little Gym. I actually wrote an entire blog post about it a couple months ago that you can see, here. But basically it’s a mini gymnastics class mixed with music, educational games and a whole lot of fun! They have classes all over the country. You can see if there’s one near you, here.
2. Aqua Tots – AKA: a swimming class. We actually just started Blake in this a few weeks ago and she’s LOVED it! They have classes for babes as young as 4 months! We figured it was about time to get Blake introduced to the real fun that swimming in and well, safety as well since she will be two this summer! It’s been a hit. You can see if there’s an Aqua Tots near you, here and if there’s not–there’s most likely a swim class, so just google that!
3. Kindermusic – This is an awesome music class! They get the kids introduced to all the fun that music brings and start as young as newborn! At Kindermusic they introduce them to different genres, cultures and keep developmental learning in mind. You can see if there’s a class near you, here. If not–again, just Google–there’s most likely some sort of music class close by!
4. Sports Class – They make fun little, basic, sports classes for toddlers as young as two, at least here in our area! Most of these are ran by the city or locally owned businesses, so the best thing to do would be to research what’s happening near you! Remember though, if you’re in a state where it’s snowing–most activities like this happen during the summer 😉
5. Baby Dance Class – Again, as far as I know this is done by area, but I do know they’re offered in some places for as young at one! So just research your area. A lot of them are Mommy & Me classes, but I mean is it not the cutest thing to watch your babe dance?!
6. Baby & Me Yoga – We did this when Blake was younger and it was actually really nice for both of us 😉 Relaxing, something to do out of the house and we usually both left in a good mood! Just research your town near you and see if a local Yoga studio offers a baby and me class!
What did I miss?! Tell me in the comments so I can keep this list up to date and with the best of the best.