This post may contain affiliate links.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #YourTaxCash #CollectiveBias
You guys, don’t laugh, okay? BUT, it’s literally been a dream for like several years to throw a Popcorn Party and guess what?! I MADE IT HAPPEN. I forced my little family to share my love of popcorn (okay, that part wasn’t hard) and to go all out for a VUDU movie night, which you can watch on a smart TV or other devices! With the Walmart Family Mobile Unlimited* Talk, Text, & Data which includes up to 10GB of 4G LTE† data then 2G, you get a free movie credit on VUDU every month ($7 value) for $49.88 per month, per line. It’s a pretty sweet deal and it guarantees us a family movie night every month. Which obviously turns into a family PARTY because I love parties. Plus, the mobile plan is quite the deal and the perfect way to spend your tax refund (*hint, hint).
Now, this party. I hit Walmart, same place the phone is from, grabbed all the necessities; four different kinds of popcorn, popcorn buckets, a party backdrop, you name it and I bought it. When I party, I go all out and I want Blake to remember that dang it 😉 Here’s how it all went down, you know, party wise so you can throw your own popcorn party, obvs.
- Buy all the popcorn, everything.
- Make a backdrop with wrapping paper, if you can find polka dot red wrapping paper, even better! If not, do your best to match your popcorn theme. Then hang it on the wall where your set up will be.
- Grab a letter board or make your own signage to give the party a fun name!
- Set up your popcorn station, with all the necessary toppings and different types of popcorn.
- Turn your movie on, courtesy of Vudu with your Walmart Family Mobile plan.
- Eat all the popcorn and enjoy your movie!
Now, run to Walmart, grab a Samsung Galaxy On5, only $69 on rollback right now! Just pick a phone or Bring Your Own, and get your SIM Kit for only $19.88. Then make yourself comfy and enjoy your popcorn party! It’s the perfect way to spend your tax refund if you ask me and well, the savings go a long way, all the way to family movie nights y’all! BOOM!
Disclaimer: All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer to http://cbi.as/7e-jr or your local Walmart for current pricing.