This post may contain affiliate links.
So I might not have a “green thumb”, but I do have a seriously obsession with plants..so naturally I thought a plant wall outback was a good idea. It turned out even better than I could have imagined though! Now I just need to keep these babies alive…wish me luck. 😉
- 2 8FT wood pieces, 4-6″ wide, depending on the look you’re going for
- This first step will be dependent on the size of the area you’re covering, but for my particular area I had the home improvement store cut my 8FT long pieces into 4FT pieces, giving me a total of 4 4FT shelves.
- Take the shelving home, screw brackets on and then measure your wall so that each shelf is even. I would recommending marking the wall where you want to hang each shelf.
- Hang each shelf while using a level.
- Place your plants on top and make sure to water them 😉