This post may contain affiliate links.
I can’t believe springtime is here and in full force! My flowers are blooming outback, my allergies are hittin’ hard (meh), but it’s beautiful outside and we’ve been spending as much time as possible out in the sun! Recently we got bikes and well, I’m obsessed. Blake asks to bike just about everyday and it’s been really nice to do something together as a family outside (FINALLY!) Well since it’s been so nice out, that means new clothes, new activities and a whole lot of new adventures together as a family. So I’m sharing a few fun styles you can be sure to see Blake and I rockin’ this spring and how Secret plays a big role in it all for me!
All you Moms know what I’m talkin’ about when I say, Mommin’ can well, make you sweat. HA! Seriously though, especially in the warmer temperatures, running around, chasing a toddler down that oh…doesn’t have the best listening skills and trying to keep up with all the fun outdoor adventures with your family! So this spring, Secret’s Clinical Strength is a must in my “wardrobe” because with it I don’t have to worry about any kind of fabric I wear, outfit choice or anything in between. 😉 So are these three trends:
- RUFFLES: Can we just talk about how excited I am that ruffles are in again?! Because they hide everything and are really friggin’ cute. Plus they look adorable on Blake too which means we can secretly match…
- FLORAL PRINTS: As you can see from our blossom farm pictures — florals are definitely in both of our closet’s this spring. Blake currently LOVES floral crowns (she has two) and asks to wear one almost everyday. As for me, I’ll stick with simple floral prints, especially in a good maxi dress.
- DRESS OVER T-SHIRT: This actually might be one of my favorite things that has come back into style. It’s the friggin’ best — plus with my Secret Clinical Strength it’s even better because no pit stains and I smell good, which I mean, is a good friggin’ thing.
I mean this wholeheartedly, Secret deodorant is all I use, it’s all I’ve used since I first found out I was pregnant. For whatever reason (hormones) when I got pregnant, things changed and Clinical Strength deodorant was a must. Secret has been the one that works well for me and doesn’t irritate my skin. Plus it offers 2X the sweat protection than an ordinary antiperspirant. Which in turn gives me confidence and helps me feel a whole lot better about myself.
TWO FUN FACTS:
- Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant offers superior sweat and odor protection in three distinct forms
- Secret’s Clinical Strength Collection is Stress Tested for Women which means you don’t have to worry about it!
Well spring, we’re pretty stoked you’re here in this house. So bring on the floral prints, ruffles, dresses and fun because it’s gonna be a good one. What are your spring must have styles?!
I’m sharing Secret in my life as part of a sponsored series for Socialstars™