This post may contain affiliate links.
Last night we snuck away to the most beautiful lodge in Park City for the night, Stein Eriksen Lodge. It was just what we needed, a simple little night away full of family snuggles, Moana, swimming and looking at all the gorgeous views. I mean, if y’all saw my Insta-stories you know what I’m saying, it was STUNNING there, not to mention Stein Lodge, holy breathtaking! The room was stunning, with a full kitchen, hot tub, jetted tub, two fireplaces and my favorite part — the nicest staff around. So prepare yourself because this post is basically going to be a whole lot of pictures because they make my heart so happy and i’m feeling extra grateful for this sweet family tonight.
A few things I don’t want to forget from this trip:
- The way Blake says guacamole and asked for it over and over again all night long. It’s a little something like “wuac-ah-molee”
- Snuggling in bed, watching Moana..only Blake and Marcus fell asleep about 30 minutes into it, so I watched Moana 😉
- Swimming and seeing Blake’s face as she splashed all over the place
- Blake’s face when Stein Lodge gave her a “baby penguin” stuffed animal. She’s literally carried it everywhere since and it’s the sweetest
- Toast and Dr. Pepper from room service and eating while cozied up in bed
- Our late night hot tub session and talks together while Blake slept
- Blake’s love for the telephone, she kept talking on it and saying “hello”, “goodbye”, “hello, it’s me”
- Blake sleeping in bed with us, it just made my heart so happy to have all three of us together, snuggled together in the same bed. Her DockATot is AMAZING — GET ONE.
- A hot tub ON THE BALCONY and the view, the view from our room
All the pictures.
Hotel c/o Stein Lodge — seriously if you’re planning a Park City trip, go there.