This post may contain affiliate links.
With all the new products out for babies it’s hard to know which ones are must haves and which ones are more of luxuries or “wants”, so I have rounded up my top 5 technology products that I think every parent needs. I have used, tried and tested most of these myself and know they’re top notch.
- Summer Infant Panorama Digital Color Monitor – we have tried several monitors and love this one because of the clarity, brightness and functionality. It stays connected, was easy to set up and doesn’t run off of wifi. The picture is super clear, detects sound, lets you talk to baby and has the ability to move, zoom and tilt the camera. Plus — you can attach more cameras!
- MamaRoo – the baby swings of baby swings. This thing rocks your babe in the same motions that you would rock them. My little one LOVED this thing. I could set her in it when I needed to get things down and she would happily lay there and swing. It has fun, interactive toys that hang, several swinging motion options, the ability to connect to your phone for music AND you can literally control the entire thing from the phone app! BOOM.
- Owlet – I am a HUGE Owlet fan, like HUGE fan. You can read about my experience, here and why I love it so much. BUT the quick version of what it is — is a smart sock that you put on your baby to monitor their oxygen and heart rate. It alerts you when it goes outside of a certain range and gives you a whole lot of peace of mind while your babe is sleeping.
- Willow Breast Pump – Holy cow the breast pump has come a LONG WAY people. It works quietly within your bra, collecting milk within an internal bag and tracks everything on their app. It’s game changing people.
- Frida Baby Thermometer – My favorite thermometer by far. It sticks onto their skin with a soft adhesive sticker and tracks their temperature, sending it straight to your phone and alerting you if it gets too high!
Isn’t it crazy how far technology has come since you were a kid? It’s mind blowing and honestly, I am beyond thankful for all of these gadgets. They’re game changing and give this Mama so much help and peace of mind!
What are your favorite tech savvy products for your babe?!
Shop the products listed above:
This post contains affiliate links.