This post may contain affiliate links.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FreeOfSulfates #CollectiveBias
It’s been a few weeks since I’ve done a hair tutorial and I know you love them so today I’m back to show the most simple of hair tutorials. It is a go to for me and one that look really cute for any occasion. It’s a simple twist bun, with a little bit of a elegance and it will take you, literally, less than five minutes. It’s great because you can do it with short hair, long hair, medium length hair, and curly hair. It is so versatile! I love it when you have a little bit of wave or curl to your hair because it gives it a super cute messy look.
So let’s do this. I recommend AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® Shampoo and Conditioner to start the entire process out. You know, when you get time to wash your hair 😉 #Momlife — but AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® contains naturally derived cleansers and a sulfate free formula to gently cleanse your hair and scalp. It leaves your hair looking shiny, clean and smelling amazing. For me it’s important to know what I’m putting in my body, that’s why I choose hair products like, AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® and use NEW sulfate free all® fresh clean ESSENTIALS® for our laundry needs. It helps me live and maintain a healthy lifestyle, without having to compromise cuteness, freshness and well…smelling good 😉 Am I right?!
So let me show you my easy style!
- Start with brushed out hair, cleaned with AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® Shampoo and Conditioner, part down the middle and grab the first side to begin the first twist back.
- Slowly twist down that entire side of hair, grabbing new pieces and keeping the hair above smooth by using a brush or your fingers.
- Once you’ve finished that side, pin it in place and repeat steps 1 and 2 on the opposite side.
- Once both sides are complete grab the ponytail in the back and rubber band loosely (because you’re going to pull it through).
- Pull through the ponytail in between your hair (you know, like you did in middle school), then pull tightly.
- Now take the excess hair in the ponytail and you’re going to tuck it in a rolling motion, as shown above. Keep it a little loose and tuck it right through the back of your hair in between where the twists meet.
- Depending on the length of your hair, you might bobby pin that and be finished there. If you have long hair, like mine, you’ll take that extra tail and wrap it around the top of the tuck, then pin it down.
- Spray with hairspray!
Grab more hair tutorials, here.
Make sure to hit Walmart to grab the best of sulfate-free products, AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® Shampoo and Conditioner and NEW sulfate free all® fresh clean ESSENTIALS®! The sulfate-free formula in all® fresh clean ESSENTIALS® infuses fabrics with essential and effective ingredients for a great clean and stain lifting, and delivers a powerful clean without the harshness! It’s on the top shelf in the laundry aisle at Walmart!
- Use this link, to grab a coupon code for $.50 off your purchase of all® fresh clean ESSENTIALS®! (while supplies last)
- Use this link to save $1.00 on AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® (excludes travel and trial sizes). Grab it in the hair care aisle at Walmart!