This post may contain affiliate links.
The hottest toy of the season people and we got to try it first hand, so I figured I would jump on and review all about it (and chat about their NEW Glitter Fingerlings)! Plus I’ve got a fun DIY for some glitter “make-up” for your babe! If you have a little diva like me, then you’re full aware on how big of a “must have” make-up is in your house. Seriously, Blake gets ready with me, every, single, morning. HA!
First, let’s chat the DIY! It’s actually super simple and Blake is totally into it. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Nail Polish (Color of choice AND Clear)
- Old Make up Container
- Glitter (or small confetti)
- Makeup Brush
- Fingerling to help make it all happen 😉
- First, start by cleaning out the old make up container. If you don’t have one — run to the dollar store and grab one, then just clear out the make up!
- Take your nail polish, paint each section a different color, add sparkles on the ones you would like to “glitter” and then let dry.
- Once those are dry, add a clear top coat to make it shiny and hold everything in place!
- Let dry, then get going on all the fun! Blake loves getting ready with her little fingerling and it’s a win, win all around because Mama doesn’t have to clean up a giant mess since it’s pretend 😉
Now, let’s chat about these toys that are all the rage this year. If you’re not familiar, Fingerlings are adorable little monkeys that you can literally wear on your finger. They like babies and actually pretty cute, they hang on your finger, blink their eyes, turn their heads, give kisses, babble, sleep, all the things. Yesterday they released a sparkling surprise — GLITTER FINGERLINGS, five different ones and all a holiday exclusive.
Blake hasn’t put hers down since she opened it. I would read up on everything it does — so that you know from the beginning, then show your babe! Blake puts hers to bed for nap time, at night, she “pretend” feeds it, gives it kisses, seriously it goes everywhere with us. PLUS, Mamas — it’s not super loud, which is a win for us 😉 Am I right? HA! Hers came with a little blanket for her and that also comes everywhere. Overall — my thoughts and review, gold star and worth the purchase. But you’ve got to hurry fast because these things sell out like hot cakes!
This post was sponsored by Fingerlings, Wowee.