This post may contain affiliate links.
This post was sponsored by Olay.
So I recently took the Olay 28 Challenge and I’m here to report back with my results. If you’re not familiar or missed the deets of me doing it on Facebook, it was 28 days of using their Olay Total Effects Moisturizer with SPF 15 and Olay Eyes Deep Hydrating Eye Gel morning and night. So how did it go? Well first off, can I just tell you it’s really hard to remember to do something morning and night for one day, let alone twenty-eight. But that being said, IT WAS SO WORTH IT. Like, I’m glad I stuck with it.
- My biggest concerns were my eyes and the dry skin around my nose.
- Eyes: dark circles (because Mom life) and all the pores, for whatever reason under my eyes is just bumpy and well, not my fav.
- Nose: I’ve always had super dry skin right around my nose, which causes my make up to flake right off throughout the day.
It definitely took a little time to see a HUGE difference. Almost instantaneously my skin just felt smoother, softer and my pores were less visible. The eyes took about two and a half weeks before I started seeing the bags disappear and the skin around them smooth out. After the initial two weeks though it just went up from there and my make up goes on a LOT smoother. Now, around my nose — I think that had been a problem area for so long that well, it took a long time to fix. I just hit 28 days yesterday and saw results around my nose about a week ago and it’s SO much better!!! My make up is smoother, it actually stays on and overall I would say yes, so worth it. SO I’m just keeping with the routine.
- Set an alarm. I had an alarm for the morning and night that reminded me to do this! Otherwise, I totally forgot. After about two weeks, I started to get the routine, but for the beginning this was super beneficial.
- The eye cream goes a LONG way. Seriously you don’t need that much each time!
- Wash your face before — This might seem obvious, but just in case 😉
Olay is a worldwide leader in skin care and has been trusted by women for over 60 years. Olay continues to hold to the philosophy it was founded on: to maintain a deep understanding of women’s changing needs and to combine and use technology that keeps up with the latest advances. I love Olay products, have for years and grew up on them because my Mom has always used and loved them! It’s just so nice (and convenient) to be able to get big results for a fraction of the cost. Both products I have been using and now continue to have been so beneficial for my skin and my confidence. My under eyes were something that I was honestly REALLY self conscience about, so to be able to see huge results with it is incredible and so rewarding. Plus, it only took like 10 seconds to do both and this busy Mama needs just that–quick, easy, to the point. For more information about your personal skincare, go to: http://spr.ly/336494Advisor . The first 15 readers to use code: 28DAYS6556 will get $40 off your purchase on Olay.com!