This post may contain affiliate links.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PersilLaundry #CollectiveBias
Well guys, I feel like fall came and went so friggin’ fast. Like I blinked and it was summer, then blinked again, fall and now I did it again and winter is here. BUT we got all the leaf playing in because I mean, you can’t do fall without playing in the leaves — am I right?
So we did just that, took lots of pictures, and it was just a lot of fun. Sometimes you just need some serious kid fun to remind you of what’s really important in life, am I right? There’s just something about coming down and being completely with your toddler that makes you just take a step back and think, yes, this is exactly where I want to be.
I’ll tell you what though — we headed inside after our leaf party and Blake’s entire outfit was covered in stains from head to toe. Whoops. Small price you pay for having fun though, am I right? 😉 BUT then I thought — wait, this is the perfect time to show y’all what works for me and helps get stains out because we could all use a little Mom hack!
PERSIL®. One word.
- Follow the directions on the piece of clothing that you’re washing — that’s the first thing. Don’t want to ruin any clothes!
- Treat stains as soon as possible — so I went home and washed this immediately.
- Take the Persil® laundry detergent and pour on enough of it to cover the stain, then carefully rub together and let it sit for 5-8 minutes. I let Blake’s sit for closer to 8!
- Then take the Persil® laundry detergent and wash with it on as warm of water as you can (dependent on the instructions for that piece of clothing).
- Finally, check the stain before drying — repeat if necessary. I’ve never had to repeat though, it’s just that good 😉
**Though tip — if it’s a really bad stain, sometimes I will let it soak in hot water with Persil® laundry detergent for 30ish minutes before I wash.
Persil® ProClean® laundry detergent is seriously awesome (Mom life, just talkin’ about detergent, it’s fine). It’s a stain fighting, whitening, and brightening detergent. It was named “Best New Liquid Laundry Detergent” by Family Circle in 2017 and does not disappoint. I love it because it’s great for stains and everyday laundry, which means I only have to buy one product. I was able to do 6 loads with the trial size and it was only $1.99 for a 10.1oz bottle – so if you’re hesitant but want to try it, go that route and grab it at Target®! Plus when you fall in love, use the $2 off coupon on the back for a bigger bottle. 😉
Trust me, you’re going to fall in love. It’s good stuff. Happy Laundry!