This post may contain affiliate links.
Holy cow you guys, 2017 is basically over and I am still over here writing 2016 on everything. Seriously though, this year went by so friggin’ fast. The holidays were so good though. There’s just something about family time, not worrying about a “to do” list and well, honestly, just leaving reality essentially for a few days. Usually we are traveling and in the car a ton for the holidays, but this year was simple, at home and well, perfect. However — that being said, our travel is picking up in the next month so I figured I would jump on here and share a few must have items for on the go. Not even just travel honestly, just GOOD items for the car and well, going places.
I actually shared one on insta-stories earlier this week because well, I just couldn’t wait and it was game changing for my car. BUT I figured here is a good place to really dive in and break down the details of each item. There are three main items I just LOVE (must haves) and then a few others that are also really good but a little more of a “spoil”.
THE MUST HAVES:
- On The Go Wipes Dispenser– This is the one I shared on insta-story and it’s seriously THE BEST. I actually attach it to the back of my headrest because then you know….when your kid is eating chocolate and gets it EVERYWHERE (not that, that has happened to me or anything)….you can just grab one and clean. It’s also perfect to attach to the stroller and super convenient to honestly just move wherever and whenever you need it.
- Oxo Air Stroller -Okay, so we actually used this stroller for the first time a couple of weeks ago and you guys — it’s probably my absolute favorite stroller for taking out and about. Like perfect for travel, a small car, whatever, when you just need an easy stroller. It has a fuss-free compact fold that takes a matter of seconds and opens the same way. Not to mention it only weighs 11 lbs. Plus — the storage is pretty dang great on it as well. We are going to Texas in a couple of months and Blake is coming and this will be coming with us for sure.
- Handy Stroller Hook – Y’all know that I love myself my stroller hooks, seriously they’re just convenient and the best. This one is actually a little bit bigger than past ones I have had and I love it for that reason because it holds more and is a lot more stable. It easily velcros on and curves so that you can hook things on, but they don’t fall off. It’s a must have!
- Universal cup holder: Honestly, this is kind of a must have for me because well, Starbucks. BUT it fits basically all the strollers and especially that one above. It’s friggin’ awesome and just convenient! I actually have two….
- On the go Potty: Laugh all you want, but hi — if you have a toddler you know what I’m talking about. We keep this in the back of our car because well, real life people and when toddlers have to pee, they have to pee, wherever, whenever, basically all the time. Thank me later. 😉
- Transition Sippy Cup: We LOVE these!! They’re great for on the go because I can put the sippy on but then it’s perfect for at home because she can feel a little more “big girl”-ish with the lid on instead. So it prevents spills and messes in the car, but it’s ONE CUP PEOPLE.
Alright, well there you have it – my must haves, my spoils and all the things in between. What are yours? Also, hit me with your favorite traveling tips because well, while we travel often — I still need all the help I can get so SHARE! 😉
This post was sponsored by Oxo Tot.