This post may contain affiliate links.
So I do this thing where I become super obsessive over things. Like it’s a problem. For example, I one time ate PB&J for a month straight, everyday, because like I said – obsessed. I did the same thing with waffles. Yeah…I think I just went to a next level of weird with y’all, it’s fine. ANYWAYS, this isn’t actually food related (though that would be cool), but I thought it would be fun to share some of my current favorite things, maybe do this every couple of weeks! So, here we go!
- Madewell Jeans – I mean, really I’ve been obsessed with these forever, but lately it’s on a whole new level, like they’re all I wear. They just hold it all in and keep their shape and all the things, it’s just incredible and they’re HIGH WAISTED! *put yo hands up* – PS. They run true to size!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation – I mean, one word, zits and this stuff covers them up like it ain’t no thing without looking overly cakey and gross. I wear the color “light beige” for reference.
- A Simplified Life – this book is hands down my favorite book, Emily Ley is where it’s at and if you don’t follow her on Instagram, do it, also read this book or listen to the audio book that’s what I do!
- Volcano Candle – guys – this thing lasts forever and it smells like heaven. Literally, best smelling candle ever – if you’ve ever shopped at Anthropologie, it smells like that. 😉
- BareMinerals Lipstick – It’s matte and it lasts basically all day, which I love! Favorite color is “Flaweless”.
- PeterRoth Cucumber Eye Patches – Under my eyes has been super dry lately and literally, i had tried basically everything. BUT THESE WORK! Seriously, finally found it. I use them like 2-3 times a week and now my make up actually looks smooth under my eyes all day, so I would say it’s a win 😉
- Ugg Slippers – These are a splurge, but I mean I have worn them everyday for literally a month…sooo I would say worth it? Plus, parent’s got new carpet and she says only slippers in the house, so these count right? 😉
- Pop Socket – I talk about these all the time and I’m still just as obsessed, just get one. It makes it so much easier to hold your phone! Get their brand too – the knock offs don’t last, at least the one I tried.
- Z by Zella Leggings – They don’t lose their shape, they’re friggin’ comfy, they actually run true to size and they HOLD IT ALL IN. Worth, every, penny.
This post contains affiliate links.