This post may contain affiliate links.
This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Air.o Unified Soft Flooring.
WE GOT NEW FLOORING! This is literally what Blake told anyone and everyone for a good week after our Air.o Unified Soft Flooring was installed…No joke, checking out at the grocery store and she goes, “Mama can I tell him?” And I was honestly just confused…”tell him what?” “About our floor?” At that moment I was cracking up because I thought it was just adorable and obviously said yes. It’s also super refreshing to see other people just be so good with her. The sweet lady behind the register had the biggest look of excitement and said, “Oh my gosh, that is so exciting!” to which Blake had the look of total satisfaction on her face and it totally boosted her little confidence. She’s seriously my favorite.
SO in case you couldn’t figure it out, new flooring happened and the living room had so much room for activities while the furniture was out, which also made Blake the happiest toddler ever. She rolled all around the floor after it was freshly laid. Sorry, I could just go on and on about her because who knew something that us adults get excited about would be something she was apparently equally ecstatic about? HA! But anyways, this Air.o flooring is literally so soft and has some serious benefits for your family. Which was what I loved so much about it because well, my baby is constantly playing on the floor, rolling around and just having fun! I mean, according to the EPA Americans spend 90% of their time indoors so we need to be thinking about that when it comes to choosing our home finishes!
Some things you’ll want to know about Air.o:
- It’s hypoallergenic – this was huge for me, as we have a family full of well…allergies. Plus, I love that its integrated cushion doesn’t absorb moisture so it dries even faster after spills (hello, toddlers!)
- VOC- free – I was thrilled there was no “flooring smell” during installation
- It’s cleaner! Air.o’s construction allows a superior airflow, releasing dirt and in turn — keeps things cleaner!
- I know you’ll love how easy installation is. It made me so happy that it only takes about half the time of traditional carpet installation, so we could get to the fun part – enjoying our new flooring – that much faster.
- It lays flat forever, which means your Air.o Unified Soft Flooring was a wise investment – and Mohawk offers the warranties to prove it.
- It’s the first 100 percent recyclable flooring, which is a real game-changer because traditional carpets take up the second-largest amount of all landfill space.
So now that we have Air.o, if you need us we will be playing Barbies, watching movies and just having fun in the living room on the softest floor ever. Here’s to more family time with more confidence in the living space around us!
Check out Air.o for yourself and enter to win $1,000 toward new flooring for your home!
Enter here: swee.ps/FVRvYATWi
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Air.o Unified Soft Flooring.