This post may contain affiliate links.
I honestly have no idea if I’ve ever done a fun little “about me” so I thought why not now?! So here are 10 fun facts about me, ya know because I figured y’all were real interested 😉
- I grew up in Orange County and moved to Idaho when I was fifteen. At the time I was pretty dang hesitant, I mean California to Idaho…but now I am forever grateful and never want to leave Idaho!
- I have a hard time just sitting still. Literally, I can’t just chill and watch TV, I have to be doing something else while watching TV, HA! It drives Marcus insane…whoops.
- I can NOT wear socks to bed or really anytime. I HATE socks, I only wear them when it’s freezing cold outside and I’m wearing boots, other than that – you won’t find them on my feet.
- For awhile I did hair, went to cosmetology school and graduated – did that whole thing. I still cut my family’s hair, but it’s been a hot minute since I’ve done so in a salon.
- I couldn’t tell you the last time I watched a TV show by myself, you know – like a good Hallmark movie, in fact I don’t even know what channels go to what on our TV…whoops. However, I can totally dig a good, dramatic Lifetime movie. Yep, I’m that person.
- I did gymnastics for 12 years, actually was a level 10 elite. Then when we moved to Idaho I couldn’t find a program so I went onto use my tumbling in cheerleading and I’ll just let you picture the rest 😉
- I love taking pictures and by no means am I or do I claim to be a professional photographer, but it’s a passion of mine. Let’s be honest though, y’all probably know that – way, too, many, pictures, on, instagram.
- Journaling is kind of my thing, however that being said, I’ve slacked hard core since having Blake – ya know, life, but really should be when I am doing it the most. Before that I had kept a journal, basically every, single, day since I was five. My first entry ever read “I slept at Grandma’s house last night, it was fun” Hahah. Then my high school ones were well, DRAMATIC and I should probably just burn them now.
- I’m terrible at geography. Literally, it’s embarrassing. I don’t know why, but I just can’t friggin’ remember or get it straight. I’m basically the opposite of Marcus – he’s super book smart and I’m pretty street smart.
- I love peanut butter on my waffles…..