This post may contain affiliate links.
The final Texas travel guide is here! YAY! We ended our trip in Corpus Christi/South Padre Island and it did not disappoint! It was the perfect way to end the trip relaxing on the beach, eating more yummy food and just spending time together as a family, especially on Easter! So here’s my round up of our favorite places in Corpus/Padre Island!
- Texas State Aquarium: We took the kids here on Saturday and no joke, it was an aquarium like I’ve never seen before – seriously incredible. The ceiling was basically glass, they had the most incredible animals, dolphins, fish, all the things and even a sloth! There was a ton to see and do and the kids had a blast. Plus it’s right on the ocean and the view was also stunning.
- The beach: Obviously, when by the beach – you have to go to the beach. FUN FACT: On the island, you can buy a pass to be able to just park your car ON THE BEACH. I know, those familiar with this are like, ya…duh. BUT, I grew up in Southern California, by the beach and this was never a thing – so I thought it was seriously the best!
- Bob Hall Pier: we didn’t make it here, but ahh I wanted to – we just ran out of time, so this is on my MUST sees next time and for y’all try and make it on your MUST sees the first time.
- Blackbeard’s: The food here was delicious and it’s especially great if you have someone in your party who likes seafood and others that don’t because they have a mix of everything.
- Chuy’s: DELICIOUS mexican food, seriously will NOT disappoint, put it on your list and make it happen.
- Whataburger: Again, listed this in our San Antonio guide and it’s definitely “fast food”, but pretty good, Marcus wanted to eat it basically everyday sooo I’d say that’s saying something.