This post may contain affiliate links.
I love my beauty products, don’t get me wrong. I also love trying new products – but there are a few that well, I’ve been using for years and will just love forever I’m convinced. SO I thought it would be fun to share them here with y’all. Now let’s be honest, most are simple, easy beauty products that are affordable (minus the couple splurge ones) because well, Mom life and ain’t nobody got time or money to spend on things that well ya don’t love and that don’t go a long way. SO here’s my top five beauty products that I just can’t live without.
- it BYE BYE Under Eye – Hands down the best under eye cream I have ever used. I’ve used it since it basically came out and I love it. It’s the only thing that I’ve found that mixes well with my skin and actually hides my tired Mom eyes. Actually – secret, I use it as concealer for my zits and even a contour sometimes. It’s just really good and MOISTURIZING. I use the color “Light”.
- Daisy by Marc Jacobs – You know the perfume, it’s literally been out for years. I’ve used it since like middle school, no shame in that game. The smell is seriously just so good, I can’t stop using it. I keep a big bottle at home and then a purse one in my car. It is definitely more of a splurge – but I only buy about one a year, sometimes even longer – so it’s worth it to me!
- Amika Dry Shampoo – Y’all know I love myself a good dry shampoo and honestly, I have several brands that I love, in fact you can see my whole dry shampoo guide, here – but Amika is the one I keep going back to and that I always have in stock. I keep a little one in my car, there’s another little one in my purse and then the big one at home under the sink. Dry shampoo is just a MUST with me, I mean really it’s a must for Moms in general, am I right? 😉
- Tinkle Razors – This is a new obsession, but I can’t stop – soo…I won’t. I use these every two weeks and buy in bulk. They’re seriously incredible. They remove all the hair and dead skin off of your face and are fairly easy to use. I am actually going to jump on insta-stories today sometime and show y’all how I use them. BUT just trust me – basically, you’ll dry shave your face and it’s the “poor man’s” version of dermaplaning. It leaves your skin so soft and smooth and takes away all the dry skin!
- Kitsch Spiral Hair Ties – LOVE THESE. I have about four on my car gear switch, tons in the bathroom, a few in my purse – literally they’re everywhere. I have tried a few different brands and these are by far my favorite. They keep their shape, they’re the softest I have found and they’re seriously incredible. If you don’t know much about these hair ties – they basically don’t crease your hair, but not only that – what really got my into them, is the fact that they don’t hurt, but they still stay tight in your hair. I was super skeptical of these at first, but love them now and it’s all I use for Blake and my hair.
SHOP THE PRODUCTS:
Alright, there you go – my five must haves! What are things you can’t live without? Like I said, I love trying new products.
This post contains affiliate links.