This post may contain affiliate links.
So I’m not going to lie, really for Mother’s Day I would just love like 15 hours of sleep, straight. 😉 HA! Or…to be in our house. I’ll take either, preferably the second one, I’ll give up sleep for that. BUT I know, I know – it’s a gift holiday…I think, for most people right? 😉 Marcus and I are TERRIBLE at gifts, literally terrible. Anyways, so I figured I better put together a little list for the fun of it – a little inspiration for y’all to give yo men and a little fun for me. So I rounded up a few of my favorites things, some that I have and some that I have my eye on all that would make perfect Mother’s Day gifts!
- ROBE: I actually have this and love it. I get super hot really easily (#hotflashesarereal) so I need a lightweight robe and that’s exactly what this is, but is also still long, soft and comfy!!!
- ONTARIO CANDLE: Yes, it’s expensive for a candle, but the minute you smell it you will understand why it’s worth every penny. I’ve had mine for over 6 months and it’s still going strong. While yes, I have one – I wouldn’t mind another one *hint, hint Moakes 😉 *
- MAYARI BIRKENSTOCKS: Oh my gosh, I love myself a good birkenstock (however, if you’re wanting to go less expensive, get these) – but holy cow I want these. They’re relatively new and so friggin’ cute – plus that pop of pink! Definitely on my wish list.
- COTTON & CLAN FAMILY TREE: I shared these on my instagram yesterday – they’re seriously the best, most gorgeous family trees I’ve ever seen and they would make the perfect Mother’s Day present for you, your MIL, SIL, whoever!
- DIFFUSER: I’m not going to lie, I’m terrible at “oils” – like I should probably learn how to really use them, but I LOVE using them for smells and I love this diffuser. It’s not only super pretty so it looks cute in my house, but it works really well and last forever.
- MADEBYMARY MAMA NECKLACE: You guys know I love Made By Mary – seriously, I have like 6 pieces from her shop. They’re hands down so well made, beautiful and I basically never take them off. So obviously this Mama necklace made my list because Mother’s Day!
- PETER THOMAS ROTH EYE GELS: I have seen several people RAVE about these for the past like year and have wanted to try them FOREVER. But I just can’t get myself to spend that kind of money on well. myself. SOO naturally it’s the perfect Mother’s Day gift because hello — I ain’t buying it 😉
- GEL POLISH STARTER KIT: I have this and love it – it’s so easy to use and worth every penny. It’s so much more affordable to do them yourself rather than going to get them done, obviously 😉 So in my book – this is such a good Mama’s Day gift!
This post contains affiliate links.