This post may contain affiliate links.
I have been compensated by JOHNSON’S® Baby for this post; however, I am sharing my own thoughts. All opinions are my own.
I’ve had the request for a little while to share some of my favorite “Mommy must have” items for the babes. So I finally rounded up a few, made a cute video with Blake trying them all out on her doll 😉 and listed them below with a few reasons on why each one is my favorite. I feel like at this stage in the game and Blake being closer to three than well, a baby, I’ve tried just about everything and finally nailed down some favs.
So let’s do this thing, also make sure you watch the video because it’s the friggin’ cutest and you can get a closer look at each item. 😉
Breakdown of each Item and where to find them:
- Infant TYLENOL®: Okay, so this is something I keep TWO of in the cabinet. Just because I swear you never know when you’re going to need it and then the one time you do, you can’t find it and you’re running to the store. Blake is a fan of either flavors (grape or cherry), though she does like cherry more and it’s a must have especially for teething babes, sickies and well – fevers. Anyone else’s kid get fevers just because? Like acting fine, but has a fever….I swear. Maybe it’s just because kids are super resilient. Anyways – add it to your must haves. Grab this at Walmart with the medicine by the pharmacy!
- JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® Baby Bath: We LOVE this. I don’t use it every night, but we love to use it on those extra hard nights of – you need to go to sleep – HA! We use it more so as a bubble bath but I swear it makes all the difference. That or she is just exhausted from the day and well, playing in her bubble bath? Either way, win. Again, Walmart over in the baby aisle.
- AVEENO® Baby Wash & Shampoo: So we were actually recommended this one by our dermatologist because Blake’s skin is just so dang sensitive and while we had found a few things that worked for her they only lasted a little bit. Wellll we’ve been using this, plus the lotion I’ll mention in a minute, for over a month and it’s been great!!! Grab this one at Walmart too in the baby section!
- AVEENO® Baby Daily Moisture Lotion: Again, dermatologist recommended and a big fav. I use it twice a day on Blake and it’s been great with her skin and keeping moisturized especially during these winter months! Grab this one at Walmart too in the baby section!
- JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES®: Okay, hands down our favorite detangler! Blake is super particular about her hair being brushed and she will only let me brush it if I spray this first. It’s been awesome and it smells pretty dang good! Grab this one from Walmart on the hair aisle with the shampoos/conditioners.
- DESITIN®: Well…I mean really no explanation needed here, if you’ve used it – you know it’s seriously GREAT. Clears up rashes super quick and we always have a backup in our house. Plus…the travel size. 😉 At Walmart in the baby section by the diapers!
All of these items are great for different times. However before bed we will usually use the BEDTIME® Baby Bath (around 2X a week as bubbles), then the AVEENO® Baby Wash & Shampoo and Daily Moisture Lotion everyday before bed! Then we brush hair with the NO MORE TANGLES®, brush teeth, read a story and it’s lights out!
What are your must have Mommy items?!