This post may contain affiliate links.
I woke up this morning and was dancing around the house because YOU GUYS WE HAVE A HOUSE. Seriously it feels so good to say that and so dang good to be in my own bed, in my own house with my little family. We all ate breakfast at the table together today which we haven’t done in oh…like a year and my heart was just so full. Blake was smiling from ear to ear and it was seriously perfect.
So naturally I am planning all the things for this summer, especially as I can hear the landscapers outside my window right now working on our yard! I thought it would be fun to share some of the things Blake and I have planned this summer during the days, you know while Marcus is at work and in between me working. I asked Blake what we should do and we put together the ultimate little list of fun activities to do during the day!
- Bubbles (like mega big bubbles) – we got these ones, here.
- Play in the sprinklers out back! So naturally, I bought this sprinkler attachment because why not.
- Play dress up, obviously if you know my kid, you know this was a must on her list. Especially with all the cute clothes from Gymboree this summer, have y’all seen them!? That’s actually what she’s wearing in those pics above.
- Ride Bikes – if you guys remember last summer, we live for bike rides around the neighborhood, so naturally this year will be no different. This is the bike I have and this is the attachment we use for Blake!
- Bake together! We will see how this goes because let’s be real, I’m about as a good of a baker as well, Blake. HA!
Anyways, I am just so excited to be at home together this summer, in our home, making memories! I’ve dreamt of this day and am so excited it’s here. Now…to finish unpacking because DREADING THAT.
Also, check out Gymboree’s summer items this year, they’re seriously so cute and on point! Plus super affordable which is a huge for me since Blake grows out of clothes like it ain’t no thing. Make sure to share your pics on social media of your babes in their Gymboree gear too! Now, run over and shop some of my favorites here.