This post may contain affiliate links.
I’ve been working on this post forever because it’s one of my most asked questions! What kind of healthy snacks does Blake like?! Well, ya know – let’s just be real, she loves fruit snacks and oreos…BUTTT I do try and get some healthy stuff in her when I can 😉 HA! We’ve found some super easy on the go snacks that she loves so I thought I would share them here with you!! You can literally buy all of them at Walmart, Target or Amazon, so I linked em’ below on Amazon (because #convenience) and gave some details on each!
- Granola – We both LOVE granola over here and Blake literally eats it just by the handful out of the bag. SO usually I’ll throw some in a little bag when we need a quick snack! Our favorite granola is for sure either O Organics or Open Nature – both are sold at Albertson’s.
- Salami and Cheese – This one actually cracks me up because like what three year old likes salami? Apparently my kid. She freaking loves it and no joke – it started because at Starbucks I used to get the Creminelli Snack Trays and she we eat it off of there. Now I typically buy this little pack (pictured above) just from Trader Joe’s!
- Kind Kids Bars – We LOVE these! Her favorite flavor is for sure the chewy honey oat bars, but these are so convenient and I always keep a couple in my purse for those “crap” moments!
- Fruit Leathers – Do you guys remember these from when you were a kid!? I saw them at Trader Joe’s about a year ago and got them on a whim and well, they were a hit! I eat them too…like a lot. HA! Again, such a convenient little snack and Blake loves them – plus a little better than well, fruit snacks 😉 Though we do eat those a lot…
- Granola Bars – Again, similar to kind bars, but a little different. We love these too and go for the chocolate chip ones!
- Sabra Pretzel + Hummus Packs – Probably the most genius thing ever. They sell these little pre-made snack things with hummus and pretzels and it’s the best and she loves them!
- “Monkey” Yogurt (AKA: Danimals) – I’ve shown you guys before, but this is what she eats basically every morning with breakfast and throughout the day, I legit just stick a straw in the middle of it and turn it into a little drink.
- Chobani Squeezable Yogurt – Again, yogurt kick, we keep these in the fridge at all times though and she loves when I freeze them too!
- String Cheese – Obvi, no explanation needed.
- Squeezable Apple Sauce – I buy these at Costco actually and just get the huge bulk pack because well, I eat at least one a day as well and Blake loves them so dang much too!
- Harvati Mini Cheeses – Finally, another fav! My kid LOVES cheese, just like her Mama. So these little mini havarti cheeses are perfect for on the go or a snack! You can buy them basically anywhere.
Shoppable on Amazon:
Favorite Snack containers: