This post may contain affiliate links.
First gift guide of the season and I’m starting with the guys. Mainly because I feel like they’re the hardest to shop for every year and we want to do better than your typical, here’s a “wallet” gift. SO I have a few items, that I like to think are not “your average gift” or else they’re a step above it. 😉 You know, so you can show the guys in your life that you stepped your game up this year. Okay, let’s do this thing.
- Zenni Glasses – I’ve told y’all time and time again how much I love Zenni, for myself. So why not get it for the guy in your life? If you don’t know their prescription then make it a gift card. I am going to get Marcus a pair of sunnies this year from there. He’s wanted prescription sunglasses for awhile for when he doesn’t feel like wearing his contacts so Imma make that happen.
- AfterShokz Trez Air – The coolest headphones, ever. They’re open ear, meaning they don’t go in your ear, used titanium wherever possible to give a good fit and the sound is incredible. They also have a deal happenin’ that you can get early access to, here, where you buy one give one free. And I can tell you from Marcus – these have been tested and tried and he loves them and uses them everyday.
- Ties.com – If you haven’t shopped at Ties.com – their ties are not only affordable, but the quality is on point. They have tons of ties to choose from, all giving you uniqueness but also hitting your guy’s style. Plus I’ve got a coupon code for you – 15% off with the code “TIESXBB” through December 31st.
- Dr. Scholl’s – Marcus loves himself a good pair of shoes, so Dr. Scholl’s only felt right to put on this list. They’re comfortable, made well and have a lot to choose from. My favorites are the style above (Nikola) or the Sparkes, which is a fun reimagined look to the typical chelsea boot for guys. Grab 20% off plus free shipping with the code “Babbleboxx20fs”
- Beau Brummell: Charcoal Face Mask – So fun fact about M, he loves skincare products. HA! So this was perfect and I figured, he’s not the only guy out there does, hence this whole product. 😉 It draw out impurities, then softens and conditions. Plus, it smells delicious. You can also grab 15% off your total purchase from them with the code “BEAU15BRUMMELL”.
That concludes today’s men’s gift guide for y’all 😉 HA! Happy Shopping!