This post may contain affiliate links.
Y’all know I have a thing for sweaters, they just speak to me, mkay? 😉 HA Basically if I could wear sweaters, all year, all the time I would be totally fine with that. However, my body doesn’t agree when it’s 80+ degrees outside and I’m sweating to death. SO I have to rock them during the winter as much as I can. Anyways, I get a lot of questions on where I get my sweaters, etc. So I thought I would share 6 of my favorite sweaters with you!
- Leopard Print Sweater – LOVEEE this sweater so much, you can wear it by itself, tucked, with leggings or with a coat over it and it always look cute. I also just love leopard print errthing soooo yeah.
- Long Sweater – This sweater is THE BEST, it’s from Nordstrom and covers your butt, which I love and it comes in 4 different colors! I’ve had this sweater forever and love it, I own it in three colors. Here are the options:
- This sweater – Has the most beautiful detail, it’s so soft and this striped detail is on point. It’s also only $18 and worth every penny in my opinion. Size up for a looser fit – I got a medium.
- Pullover Sweater WITH HOOD – Are you ready to hear the price on this? IT’S $19.99 YOU GUYS. No joke and it comes in SOOOO MANY COLORS with a freaking hood.
- Sweater with Detail – I get asked ALL THE TIME about a sweater I have that looks almost identical to this, soooo naturally when I saw it I said – yep need to link. I’ve worn mine with jeans, leggings all the things. I do size up though for an oversized fit.
- DoubleHood Sweatshirts – Not technically a “sweater” but I couldn’t leave these out. These are hands down, my favorite sweatshirts ever – they’re from Mindy Mae’s Market and incredible!! You need all of them, here are a few of my favorite patterns:
**Also a great place to get sweaters, that the widget doesn’t work for – is Journey Five and you can use the code JESS15 for 15% off!
SHOP ALL THE SWEATERS ABOVE HERE: