In 2019 I’ve made a goal to share more easy hair tutorials, both for me and Blake. I used to be so good at this and well, life has just gotten busy. SO we are starting things off right, the 2nd day into January with a hair tutorial and a pretty easy one at that. In fact, even if you don’t know how to braid or french braid this is a great option to do on your hair, your little’s whoever. You could even do these cute bubble braids in two braids! So let’s just dive right in, here’s what you’re going to need:
Blake’s cute bow is from Zozu Baby, here’s a few more bows we LOVE off Etsy:
Product we used, I’ve linked below:
If you only buy one thing from those products (however I recommend them all), get the Brush – it’s a THREE PACK for $15 and literally the best brush you will ever use. I use one for my hair too and no joke, it brushes RIGHT through the tangles (without tears, which if you’re a girl mom, you know is a win).
- Don’t completely wet hair, it should just be damp.
- Hairspray as you go to keep fly-aways under control
- Pull ponytails tight as you go, there should be anywhere from 6-10 elastics in their hair depending on length.
- Loosen up only the TOP pony and the little “bubbles” it makes from the ponytails split in two and wrapped under, that’s what gives it the “bubble” look.
- Put show on while doing hair with little ones 😉 HA!