This post may contain affiliate links.
It’s been awhile since I’ve done a “favorite things” blog post – so I thought what better time than now. I rounded up nine of my favorite things as of right now and linked everything below.
- Hair Wrap – Shared these on instagram stories last week and so many of you bought them and are just as obsessed. They’re SO GOOD. My sister actually gave me this for Christmas and it comes in a three pack on Amazon, but they basically dry your hair a little faster (without heat) and it keeps my curls looking so much nicer and less frizzy. OBSESSED. Shop it:
- Blending Sponge – Bought this one (in pink though) at Ulta last week and guys, it might just be the best blending sponge I’ve used, it’s so soft, huge and I’m obsessed! Shop it:
- Tula Moisturizer – SO obsessed I just bought the biggest one they offer because I use it so often. I love itttttt. Also you can get 20% off with the code “oAKES20” so that’s a win too. 😉 Shop it:
- Earrings – My friend gave me these for my birthday and I’m obsessed! I’ve worn them basically everyday since I got them. They’re the perfect everyday earring, comfortable and dainty and cute!! Shop em’:
- Sunglasses – Grabbed these sunnies at Target a few weeks back and well, one I haven’t lost them + two, they’re really good and affordable. Shop it:
- Slippers – Okay, so I was skeptical about these because I had the slip ons and didn’t love them because the fur got dirty and it drove me crazy, but I think because these go all the way on they’re different and I LOVE THEM. Worth the price, promise. 😉 Shop em’:
- Eye patches – I have searched high and low for eye patches I like that are affordable, I love the 24K gold ones but they’re SOOO expensive, but these bad boys that I found at Ulta are EQUALLY GOOD and a quarter of the price. Shop em’:
- Apple Pen – Got this for Christmas and have used it everyday since. I’ve wanted one for awhile but now that I have it I’m OBSESSED. I doodle on the iPad, but my favorite thing is journaling in a place that I can just save the PDF and have it printed. I can write notes, all the things. BIG WIN. Shop it:
- Amazonian Tarte Foundation – I’ve shared this before as a favorite thing but I get asked often about it so I figured I would share it again – LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. Shop:
Leave a Reply