This post may contain affiliate links.
BOISE FRIENDS. Just a nice PSA for you – the new Albertsons Market Street on Eagle and Fairview in Meridian, IS OPEN as of today to the public! I’ve been watching them build this and basically stalking it every time I got to the village because I’ve been so excited about it. Now, y’all it’s not just ANY Alberstsons, it’s THEEEE Albertson’s. Like beautiful, on steroids, all the things, you can spend 5 hours here with a toddler Albertsons. We got to go the private opening of it and check it out this past Thursday which y’all saw a peek of on my stories and it seriously did not disappoint. So let me give you some of the highlights. Literally going there is an experience, they’ve literally made grocery shopping (and so much more) AN EXPERIENCE. So get ready to have your mind blown. Also please note the pictures above and the ones of Blake and I double fisting all said food…really you know where our heart and head is at – FOOD Y’ALL, FOOD. WE CAME FOR THE FOOD.
The scoop on the Albertsons Market Street:
- OVER 100,000 SQUARE FEET. I mean that alone is HOLY COW.
- Aisles are filled with your favorite household brands and new ones – seriously so much to choose from with a diverse selection from organic and natural to specific dietary needs.
- The Bakery: filled with artisan breads, chocolatiers (literally – there was a guy there telling us all how it was made THERE), beautiful cakes and options to do custom cakes – in fact, probably ordering Blake’s birthday one from there because seriously they’re stunning. They have a popcorn kiosk, fresh made tortillas (which we got some of AND ARE SO GOOD, M is going back today to buy more) and so much more!
- Meat, Seafood, All the things: they have a lobster tank, tons of options and great selection of gourmet frozen meal solutions – which I was stoked about. They’re literally ready to take home and pop in the oven. Gonna grab some of those today too.
- Kitchen + Deli: Possibly my favorite part – they have a Starbucks for one, then a ton of little food pick up stations like made to order tacos/gyros, a full service Asian bistro, soup/salad bar, charcuterie (HEYYYY), restaurant style meals, seriously sooo much + they have a Talon Taps + Spirits bar upstairs that is full service!
- Pharmacy – OH CHECK, THAT TOO.
- Floral department – incredible per usual and with my favorite arrangements from Debi Lily (if you haven’t gotten some of her stuff, do it – I fell in love a couple years ago!), plus they do custom gift baskets!
- READY FOR THE BIG ONE?! They do custom catering and event planning here! Isn’t that crazy and incredible?! Like full service, makin’ it happen catering and planning.
- FINALLY, other perks: they do online ordering and pick up with groceries, there’s a western union inside, Starbs (as I mentioned), Gift Card Mall, Redbox + home decor section – literally all the things.
YOU’RE WELCOME FOR THE PERKS – there are seriously much more, I can’t list them all, but you’ll have to run over and check it all out for yourself! HAPPY SHOPPING, HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND THERE 😉