This post may contain affiliate links.
I’ve been meaning to do this update forever and well, life has happened and I’ve been focusing on other things for you. BUT I finally filmed it yesterday for Insta-stories, so it’s up now and I’ll save it under a highlight when it’s past. I wanted to link all the products easily in a post for you though so that it was just easy to shop them and get the details in one place!
- Prep + Prime: Love this for a primer spray from Mac – it’s easy to use and it really helps. I’ve used it for years.
- Foundation: For YEARS and YEARS I used Amazonian Clay by Tarte (color Fair “Beige”), but my skin has changed a ton since becoming pregnant, so currently I am using Clinique Even Better Refresh (color “Bone”) because it’s a lot more moisturizing! Love either and they’re both full coverage.
- Concealer: Again, switch between Bye Bye Under Eye (great for dry skin – use in color “medium”) by It Cosmetics and Studio Fix Concealer from Mac (color “NC20”.
- Setting Powder: Laura Mercier is where it’s at people – again a huge fav for years, I use the translucent powder in Natural Finish.
- Bronzer: Loveeee the Sephora brand bronzer, have used it since high school – currently use the color “Bora Bora”
- Blush: I switch back and forth between Tarte (in the color “Blissful”) and Revlon’s stick blush (in the color “Candy Kiss”)
- Sponge: Wasn’t using this one in the video because I need to go buy a new one – but HANDS DOWN favorite sponge is the one from Morphe, my sister got me hooked!
- Setting Spray: Live by my Urban Decay “All Nighter”
- Shadows: I have a range of palettes I love and use so I am just going to link my top three below for you!
- Lash Curler: I use this lash curler, it’s inexpensive, I’ve had it for years and it’s worked great!
- Mascara: I use a primer from L’oreal that I LOVEEE and then switch between Benefit “They’re Real” and Tarte “Maneater” – both are incredible!
- Brow Wiz: Use this for color and I use it in the color “Soft Brown”
- Clear Gel: Use this for the top to hold it all down and secure it! 😉
- Lipsticks: I switch back and forth with a whole lot of lipsticks, but I figured it was best to share my top five below, so I’ve linked those for you!
Okay I think I have everything linked! If I forgot something – let me know! Here’s an easy place to shop everything in one place too!: