This post may contain affiliate links.
- Fawn Design Diaper Bag: I did a review on it a few years back and well, my opinion hasn’t changed and they’ve only made the bag better with upgrades and improvements since. Shop some favs:
- Copper Pearl: THE BURP CLOTHES ALONE – seriously they’re so thick and so great and well, everyone raved about them and I haven’t used them yet, but just seeing them I can tell you they’ll be good. They’re also pretty affordable. I also was given a couple of their nursing cover/car seat cover/all the things, thing. Hahah – stoked for that, literally that was just becoming popular for Blake when she was like 8 months old. So I’m excited to put those to use. They’re also on Amazon, SEEEE:
- Solly Baby: I wore Blake almost everyday until she was like 6 months old in a solly. It allowed me to keep her close but also work and I 100% plan to do the same with this little guy. Let’s just cross our fingers he loves it as much as his sister did. 😉 But I got a couple wraps from them and their SLEEPERS. I bought the mint colored one and then they sent me more and well, I’m V excited for those.
- Hatch Baby: y’all know I love this thing. It’s basically a sound machine/night light/wait to wake/timer all the things incredible thing. 😉 Did that make any sense? We have one for Blake and love it so naturally we got one for little man! Shop it:
- Gathre: Got their changing pad and I’m so excited about it. This is when you know you’re “mom adulting” when little things like this excite you. We have the big Gathre mat though and it holds up so well, so a tiny version of it for changing – count me in.
- Lou Lou and Company: Everyone told me to buy their knitted gowns, so I purchased 3 and they’re so cute, so soft and made extremely well, so I’m excited to use these!
- DockaTot: I used this with Blake and really liked it and it’s actually one of the ONE THINGS I kept from her. HA Fail on my part. It’s a little pricey but I’ll be honest it was convenient and we used it all the way with Blake as a toddler.
- Saranoni Blanket: We have had one of these from day one with Blake and it still to this day goes everywhere with us, she sleeps with it every night and they literally make the softest blankets ever.
Alright I think that’s the majority of the items I’ve gotten so far and love that I don’t think need to be tested out. I’ll share more after baby boy comes and I have a chance to try the rest of the things out. But obviously – share more with me! What do I need?!