This post may contain affiliate links.
I’ve been meaning to do this post forever, but well life has been busy and here we are. Anyways, there are a couple new things I’ve kind of fallen in love with and then a whole bunch of items that I used with Blake and are definitely using again. So I rounded them all up for you, linked them below (most of them on Amazon prime – because TWO DAY SHIPPING) and well, happy shopping. I also hit you with little blurbs about each underneath the picture and why I love them and will for sure use them again this time with baby boy!
Images via Amazon, Solly Baby, Tubby Todd and Nordstrom.
- mamaRoo: LOVED THIS SWING so much. In fact I let our neighbor use it and she came to me graciously thanking me because it was so game changing. So that’s what I’m saying. Fingers crossed it does the same for this little guy – but it was the one thing that could get colicky Blake to calm down as a baby so it was a must have this time. 😉
- Owlet: Y’all know I love this product and if you’ve followed me for awhile you know the story on why. If you’re new around here, you can check that story out, here. But trust me – the Owlet is worth the money.
- Solly Baby Wrap: This bad boy was the one way I could actually get any work done with Blake. Literally I wore her probably 90% of the day and she loved it and well, I loved it. Plus it’s a heck of a lot easier doing things hands free 😉
- Frida Baby Basics Kit: With Blake we literally used every, single, thing in this box. It was hands down worth it and it’s cheaper if you buy in a bundle!
- Dock-a-Tot: The big debate on whether or not this is worth it. In my opinion – yes, we used it a lot with Blake just to lay in during the day, etc. And she used it all the way until she was older! So it got it’s use in. Make sure you research safe sleeping habits though and follow those recommendations. We didn’t use this for sleep.
- Tubby Todd Products: I swear by all of their products. I’ve used them with Blake since she was basically a newborn and plan to do the same for this little guy. They’re the only thing that’s helped her eczema and didn’t cause a weird skin reaction (she has super sensitive skin).
- Copper Pearl Burp Cloths: So this is a new one that I’ve fallen in love with – they’re seriously the thickest, well made burp cloths. I have gotten more and more the closer we get to his due date, HA!
- UppaBaby Vista + Travel System: Alright, alright – before you look at the price tag on this and freak out, hear me out. I have tried A LOT of strollers and I mean a LOT of strollers. This is hands down the best stroller I’ve used and my favorite. It glides well, fits in my car, can convert to two seats, etc. etc. I LOVE it. The bassinet was perfect when Blake was a baby and we did the car seat this time too which I’m stoked about because well, everything that goes together, works better together. IT’S WORTH IT.
- Dr Brown’s 2 in 1 pillow: This is the best freaking pregnancy pillow + nursing pillow. Trust me, buy it, thank me later – it’s incredible.
- Fawn Design Diaper Bag: If you’ve followed me for even like a month, you know I love this bag. IT’S SO GOOD. My favorite diaper bag, it’s stylish, holds so much and there are lots of options now. P.S. Stay tuned for October because I’m bringing you a discount code back 😉
What are your baby must haves?!