This post may contain affiliate links.
Just a cute pic of baby boy today….
I promised y’all on stories yesterday that I would round up everything that you’ve been asking about link wise! So let’s do this now that Marcus is home and I have a few minutes. I’m going to just make it quick, to the point + hopefully easy to navigate. 😉 Fingers crossed anyways. You can shop things by actually clicking on the images at the very bottom or I’ve listed them out in bullet points under here and gone more in detail for things.
- Recent Lipstick Favorite – Y’all have all been asking about this – it’s like a moody, fall lipstick but still natural and I love it! It’s in the color XYZ from bare minerals, linked here.
- The Leopard Print Sweat Set – Wore it in a picture yesterday on instagram and it’s been my go to since having baby boy. Linking it below:
- Extensions – Barefoot blonde and they’re seriously the best I’ve ever tried (and I’ve tried a LOT). I literally have bought every line, the up, the fill-ins + the classic set, all in the color “Beige Blonde”. Linking all three below:
- All my Hats: This is a hard one, haha! Because they’re all kind of from different places, but my favorite shops are Gigi Pip, ASOS + Target for hats and almost all of mine are from one of those places. My most recently worn hat is linked below:
- Cutting Board Next to Sink: This holds all of my soaps, etc. It’s small but perfect and keeps everything organized but still lookin’ cute! Linked, here.
- Black Romper: I’ll just link this below so y’all know what I’m talking about 😉 + I’m linking the burnt orange shirt I wore under it!
- Postpartum Frida Kit: AND a quick review – I loved it, but I didn’t really use the undies they give you. Did use everything else though! Linked, here.
- Hair Products I use daily: I use a dry shampoo and hairspray daily + then conditioning spray when I wash it, linking my current favorites below:
- My Couch: Soooo I get this question often and honestly, I wouldn’t recommend my couch. It has not worn well….. SORRY GUYS!
- Favorite Baby Burp Cloths: These Copper Pearl Burp Cloths are INCREDIBLE. I just bought more.
- Changing Mat: Talked about these on stories the other day, they’re from Gathre + SO good. I keep one downstairs and in my purse!
- Favorite Nursing Bra: Sooo I have yet to really find a day time one that I love or like a good one with padding, but comfort wise (which let’s be honest, that’s what matters) I LOVE these Kindred Bravely ones – have three of them!
OKKAYYY, we made it about a third of the way down, HAHA! But baby boy needs to be nursed, so I figured this is a good start. 😉 I’ll add more soon!