I’m all about a good deal and honestly, a huge fan of Walmart. HA! So I’ve been trying out some products from their brand Parent’s Choice to share with y’all the things that I think are great. I’m also sharing a few other “must haves” at the end that you can pickup at Walmart as well. But first, let’s dive into Parent’s Choice brand because it’s their 20th anniversary this month and honestly they have a lot of great quality products but at an affordable price point.
Shop it all here + grab details below:
- Shea Butter Wipes: I tried a few of their wipes and these were for sure my favorite. They smell good, are soft and do well with both my kid’s skin.
- Breastmilk Storage Bags: You get a lot of bags at a good price and they’ve done the trick and held up well!
- Plush Blankets: Blake especially loves a good plush blanket and these are perfect for the car seat during these cold winter months and being out and about.
- Step Stool: We have this in our downstairs bath and master bath for Blake and love it and it’s easy to wipe off which is a huge plus.
- Dishwasher Basket: LOVE this for bottle nipples + sippy cup parts!
- Hangers: I’ve bought these hangers since Blake was a baby – affordable and great!
- Baby Safe Ear Swabs: Again, have used this since Blake and are great!
- Shampoo Rinse Cup: This is the best thing ever – I use it with both Blake and Nash!
- Pacifiers: Great inexpensive option for pacifiers!
- Bibs: I have been using these for everyday after Nash eats because he spits up a lot and they’ve been perfect!
- Sippy Cups: If you’re like us, then you go through sippy cups like crazy – these are inexpensive and do the trick!
And a few more Walmart products I love for Nash and Blake because well, Walmart is life y’all 😉