This post may contain affiliate links.
Today I’m doing a fun post with Walmart and sharing a look into their new Little Star bedding (that is freaking CUTE), so I thought – you know what, I’m going to round up a few favorites from Walmart for their room. That way we can make this a whole thing and show some great, cute products, at affordable prices. Ya feel me? First, let’s chat the bedding. Like I said, it’s new and we got it a couple of weeks ago and it’s so freaking cute. I’ve also washed it and it washes well! So win, win on those points. It does come with a blanket, which we obviously don’t use in his crib yet, but it would be cute to hang over the side during the day for decor or on the back of a glider until they’re old enough to sleep with a blanket! We have the Blue-Wild at heart, so that’s what you’re seeing in pictures below, but it comes in three different options, so I will link all three under the pictures! But anyways, they all come with two fitted crib sheets, a blanket and a nice bag to store them in when using one or the other or whatever!
**ALSO NOTE, the Pink-Blush one is currently on sale!!
Now I’ve also rounded up a few items that I think are must haves for Baby’s room and are all available at Walmart. Which y’all know means affordable, so lemme dive in! I included a couple of quick carousels below to shop through and then wrote some more details of the specific ones we have and why I love them below!
WHAT I HAVE:
- Rylee Reclining Glider: LOVE this, it’s the perfect height and width, comfortable and reclines all the way but but also rocks. I have it in the beige!
- Owlet Baby Monitor: Y’all know I’m a fan of this, serious peace of mind – we use the sock. We used it with Blake and now do with Nash too!
- Hatch Baby: It’s a sound machine, wait to wake and night light in one. I love it though because it’s used with an app on your phone and you can program when to have sounds/lights turned on and off!
- Halo Swivel Sleeper: My only complaint about this is that it’s kind of big/heavy, but I think it’s worth dealing with because of how convenient it is to use.
- Nook Crib Mattress: I just love what this mattress is about and it’s so comfortable and soft.
- Love to Dream Swaddle: Y’all know I’m obsessed with this. Nash doesn’t like his arms constricted and this allows him to kind of star them out but they’re still bundled in. It’s the best!
Leave a Reply