This post may contain affiliate links.
I thought this would be an easy thing to do and just round up some of the requested links lately on Instagram! I won’t get too crazy because well I’ve got two littles who are going to need me here soon, but let me round up as many of them as I can…
- Basic long Sleeve tees – i’ve been living in these lately, they’re so soft and comfy and affordable. I have them in a medium, but honestly wish I had gone with a small.
- Blender – the most requested thing in the last 24 hours, my blender! It’s the best dang blender and affordable.
- Pink Chairs in my office – I got these at Target a couple of years ago, but I linked similar ones they have now!
- Entryway Mirror – This mirror is the best freaking thing and from Amazon!
- Nash’s Rompers – Linking all four below, but I linked my favorite one in that title.
- Favorite Lipstick – Hands down Bare Minerals Liquid Lipstick. Favorite colors are “XYZ”, “Weekend” and “Swag”
- Knotted Headbands – Have been wearing these nonstop and the fact that they come in a 6 pack for so cheap is THE BEST.
- Current Favorite Shampoo/Conditioner – I have been using Amika lately and really like it, though I switch often as y’all know!
- Living Room Rug – Love this rug and I feel like it has worn well and taken quite the beating but still looks great! It’s also pretty cheap and available with prime, so win! We have the 8X10
- Drawer Storage Trays – the hot topic this week and I got chu, click that link on the title and it’ll take you to the page!
- Nash’s Activity Chair – This has been so great and he loves it!
- Favorite Diaper Bag – Y’all know I am true to Fawn Design, hands down best diaper bag in my opinion. But I am giving you a heads up, wait to shop because I have another code coming at the end of this month! 🙂
Okay, I think that’s good for now! Happy shopping. I’ll do this again soon! 🙂