This post may contain affiliate links.
GUYS, Easter is going to be here before we know it and now that we are all in our house until who knows how long…maybe through Easter 😉 Online shopping has become our best friend. Let’s be honest though, online shopping was our best friend long before this, am I right? Anything to make things a little more convenient and easier..plus when you’re buying gifts – it’s a heck of a lot easier to hide them from kids this way. So lemme share with you the goodies I got for Blake and Nash and then I’ll share some more ideas below.
Both of their baskets are from Target and I thought they were so freaking cute and modern so I snagged two. They’re less than $20, so linking them, here. + with the pic below.
I also shared Slumberkins baskets for another idea because they’re super cute too!
Okay, so here is what I grabbed for each of their baskets…plus I will throw in a couple of baby pouches for Nash + then some candy for Blake!
- Her Body Can Book – LOVE THIS + what it’s all about with body positivity and girls.
- Wooden Peg Dolls – Blake LOVES arts + crafts so these will be a hit I know it and they’re cheap. She can make her own little dolls.
- Color + Trace Alphabet Book – Just a little fun way to practice and learn
- Cuddle + Kind Unicorn – GUYS these dolls are beautiful + they give back and I can’t say enough good things about the company.
- Tubby Todd – Blake loves their bubble bath so I grabbed some of that for her! (use code “JESSOAKES15” for a discount)
- Hair Clips – she’s very girly and y’all I can’t go wrong with hair clips…haha!
Shop by pictures:
- Slumberkins Lovie Bear – we love Slumberkins and Nash loves them too so he needed another one. 😉
- Rabbit Toy – I love wooden toys and I thought this was so cute!
- Cuddle + Kind Elephant – got one each for both kiddos
- Farm Puzzle – Ironically enough, we have like no puzzles…so this seemed perfect.
- Hippity Hoppity Bunny Book – this little puppet book is so cute!
- Cutie Tensils – we love Ryan + Rose!
Shop by pictures:
More gift ideas that are affordable…
And then some ideas from the Target dollar spot!
Shop some available online…..