Y’all have been asking for this post and well, since in quarantine and we are all at home, what better time than now? 😉 I am going to link everything that we have, but know we’ve collected them over the years and honestly it’s a big investment. So I also made a little “starter kit” at the bottom of items that are good things to start with. Basically items you can do a whole lot of different exercises with and they’re affordable. But first, I’m going to share and link the things we have since that’s been requested and y’all can bookmark it and come back later, etc. as you slowly compile pieces! Most things are from our favorite stores, Target and Amazon so that’s also a win 😉 The only couple of things that are not are the Bowflex weights that we have, they are currently sold out of them everywhere (or they’ve been discontinued and I don’t know), so I linked similar ones that work the same!
OUR EQUIPMENT: ‘
- Adjustable Dumbbells: We REALLY like these. We have the Bowflex ones but they seem to be sold out everywhere, so I am linking another pair that we were looking at as well. We like them because you can adjust the weight, meaning you basically get like 10 dumbbell weights in one. It’s rad. We have ones that go up to 50 pounds but they sell them that go lower and higher.
- 10 Pound Dumbbells: I also have a pair of 10 pound ones and here’s why – it’s convenient to be able to grab smaller weights when I am using bigger ones on the adjustable ones in one workout. Rather than switching the weight every other time…you know what I’m saying?
- Workout Mat (AKA: yoga mat): We have a couple we’ve collected through the years, but I recently got the All in Motion one from Target and LOVE IT. Plus the price on it is perfect.
- 20 Pound Kettlebell: This is pretty versatile weight wise, meaning you can do a lot of workouts with this weight.
- Small Exercise Bands: Love these for leg workouts!
- Larger Resistance Bands: These are versatile for a whole bunch of workouts – abs, arms, legs, all the things.
- Medicine Ball: We have this brand in a 20 pound medicine ball!
- Workout Bench: We got this workout bench about a year ago and it’s been great!
- Proform HIIT Trainer: This is a great all around training machine – it has workouts built in through a membership and honestly does the work of figuring out a workout for you.
Shop everything here:
Okay now let’s talk about a “starter kit” or I guess, the very essentials to just get in a good workout. Here’s what I think are good things to start with! We have all of these as well, but I didn’t want to double link a bunch of stuff.
- Gliding Discs: These are such a simple thing but you can do a lot with them and get a REALLY good workout with them.
- Yoga Mat: Linked it above too, but it’s $15.99 and a really good mat in my opinion!
- 10 Pound Dumbbells: This a good weight to do a lot of things with!
- 5 Pound Dumbbells: I am recommending two sizes just because it’s dependent on you!
- Jump rope: Self explanatory 😉
- Resistance Band: I found one that’s pretty affordable and would work perfectly!
Shop everything here: