This post may contain affiliate links.
I’ve been meaning to get this post up forever because I get asked allll of this often! So I’m like, k let’s just round it up in a blog post and then y’all can refer back to it when needed! I’m going to make this quick and easy, to the point – so everything is linked below and I spilled some details too!
- Blowdryer – Okay, so I linked two as you’ll see. One is a lot more expensive than the other and if you can swing it, honestly that’s the one I highly recommend. If you want more of a budget friendly one, the revlon is a win too – I have both and love them both, there’s just different functions with each.
- Curling Iron – This is my current go to. I use it for waves, curls, all the things. It’s super versatile and I love it! I use this one for tight curls!
- Elastics – these are the best elastics and they’re cheap for a huge pack!
- This comb – it’s sturdy, has lasted us forever and I’ve bought a second one I’m that obsessed.
- Wet Brush – swear by these as well! There are tons of wet brush options out there too but we love these currently.
- Spray Bottle – this isn’t just your average spray bottle, it’s more of a mist and it’s the only one Blake will let me use on her so trust me, you need it.
- Clips – I got these Kristin Ess clips in a PR package and y’all I’m obsessed. I’ve bought a couple more packs!
- Detangling Comb – We use this after washing our hair and it’s great!
- Ponytail holders – LOVE THESE SO MUCH. Pro tip: throw them in hot water if they get stretched out, they’ll shrink back up!
- Straightener – I have had a GHD for 10+ years and will never go back, they’re the best straighteners!
- Smoothing brush – I use this to make the hair smooth whether it’s in Blake’s hair or mine – it’s the best little tool!