This post may contain affiliate links.
I usually do a couple of separate Father’s Day gift guides in order to make sure I am rounding gifts up for all the Dads (Grandpas, Dad’s, etc.) BUT this year I decided to just throw it all in one. Especially after talking to Marcus. Guys are guys. And honestly they don’t change much over the years as far as what they like 😉 Especially in the maturity level when it comes to inappropriate jokes…ya feel? HAHA!
Anyways. as per every year Marcus helped me make this. I figure what better way to do a Father’s day gift guide than ask a guy and a Father himself and he never disappoints! So let’s dive in….
- Yeti Tumbler: Marcus loves his water bottle and if you haven’t tried a Yeti yet, they’re a game changer.
- PGA 2K21: He made me add this one, but I mean if you have a guy who likes video games every once in awhile Marcus said this pre-order is a MUST. Haha!
- Google Pixel Buds: Marcus is a google person….so if your guy is too these are the things to have.
- Airpods: Or if you’re a normal human being who uses Apple….these are the ones 😉
- Groove Ring: These are his favorite and they’re great rings! He has owned a couple of them now.
- Goodfellow + Co Shampoo: This shampoo is awesome and it smells SOOO GOOD.
- Charcoal Face Wash: He uses this on the daily!
- Grilling Set: The ultimate grilling set y’all, with all the things you’ll need!
- Beard Trimming Set: I link this every year because it’s that good. We’ve had it for awhile and he loves it.
- Greatest Hits of the 70’s CD: Here’s for the Grandpas y’all – it’s something both mine and Marcus’ Dads would like so we figured it was a goodie!
- Golfballs: I mean quite honestly you can’t go wrong with these for the golf lovers + they’re Marcus approved. 😉
- The Office Boardgame: I mean, the Office in a game – win. This game is actually really fun though!
- Tile Mates: Sooo do you have a Dad that loses everything? Like his keys? 😉 This is the gift to give. HA!
- Slippers: These are my Dad’s favorite slippers – so comfy and he wears them all the time.
- Custom Hammer: We got this for Marcus a few years ago and he loved it. It would also be great for a Grandpa!
Or shop by pictures here:
If you’re looking to shop strictly on Amazon, click the photo below and it’ll take you directly there to shop all these goodies!