This post may contain affiliate links.
Quite honestly, every year I get so excited for the Nordstrom sale + every year I am pretty disappointed. JUST BEING HONEST. Mkay? This year, there are a few goodies but honestly it’s catered towards those with the credit card, which I don’t have + per usual things are sold out like crazy. BUT I dug deep for y’all because there are always a few things I DO grab each year and well, I found the things that I think are those for this year. That way you’re not spending hours scrolling + you can jump on, order + move on. 😉
THE MUST HAVES:
- Zella Leggings – If you’ve followed me for awhile, you know I love these + I ALWAYS get a new pair or two during the sale. This year is no different. Size down if you’re in between sizes or unsure, if not get your normal size. Linking both of my favorite pairs below, just click the pic! They’re almost $25 off though so jump on it now. I wear a small for reference.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz Set – this is the set I used FOREVER, still love it – they just don’t have the best shade of red for my hair color now 🙁 BUT those without red hair, jump on this deal because it comes with both of my products for a discounted price. Click the pic below to shop!
- Madewell Skinny Jeans in black – I love Madewell everything, y’all know that – get your normal size + thank me later for these. Click the image to shop:
- Hunter Boots – These are another thing I grab every year during the sale – a new pair for me and a new pair for Blake. It’s the perfect time to buy them and these boots are worth the hype! Click the images to shop, linked some for both us Mamas + the kids:
- Maxi Cosi Travel Stroller – this is the stroller we have for travel (you know if we ever get to do that again, haha!) but we love it, it folds down tiny + it pushes well! So grab it while it’s on sale:
- Oribe Dry Shampoo + Texture Spray – THIS IS A SPLURGE, but it’s a worth it splurge in my opinion and I ALWAYS grab this when it’s on sale because it’s THAT GOOD OF PRODUCT. And you guys know I don’t just choose any hair product, I’m a hair snob. This stuff is good. Shop:
Well guys, besides some cute pieces of clothing here and there – quite honestly that’s all I’m going to recommend. HA – just being real with you. I’ll link some of the clothing pieces I thought were cute or have below, but the things I linked below are the things that I would “jump on”.