This post may contain affiliate links.
This post was sponsored by HelloFresh.
Did I get you with that title? Let’s be real here, I know I did. Easiness in Motherhood? That’s a freaking rare thing and a game changer when possible. So let me share my secrets with you for the things I’ve learned.
- HelloFresh – jump on it, and click here so you can get $80 off your order, including free shipping on your first box and thank me later. If you’re not familiar, it’s a meal subscription company that delivers dinner right to your door. Everything is included, ready to go, with a recipe card and it is a serious game changer. I call it my best friend and I mean it when I say that. I found myself realizing it was 6pm daily, without a plan for dinner way too often and this makes all of that disappear. Pull the food out, cook it (a lot of times in like 20 minutes) and boom, dinner served. You can choose options that fit your family’s lifestyle best and it’s the greatest.
- Baby carrier- if you have a little one, either tiny tiny baby or you know a one year old that does NOT hold still or stop getting into anything, get a dang baby carrier. It will be the best thing ever. My tip, start using it from day one so they love it. That’s what I did with Nash and I can still wear him while making dinner, etc. and he’s content and chill (which is rare y’all).
- Night time routine – this sounds silly and you’re rolling your eyes right now like, cool Jess, a schedule that sounds like a dream, especially in the middle of a pandemic. No guys, not a schedule, just a “routine” and by “routine” I mean prepping. I started having a bottle ready for the morning, laying Blake’s clothes out, lining her school work up, etc. etc. the night before and it’s been so nice. It’s so much more convenient to wake up in the morning and not be running around stressing about little last minute things when I have two whiny kids who want to eat breakfast.
- Delivery- I mentioned it with HelloFresh above for dinner, y’all take advantage of it wherever you can in every aspect of life. Haha! I say all the time to my Mom I don’t know how she did things before Amazon and grocery delivery…. but seriously. And the fact that most times you can get things in two hours is just crazy to me! And did I mention Target drive up?!?! YOU ARE WELCOME.
- A car “pack” – This I started with Blake years ago and basically decided it was one of my best ideas yet. Make a car pack with snacks, extra everything, water, back ups, blah blah blah. Because most of us moms live in our car 😉 (kidding but you know what I mean, driving to all the things) it’ll save your butt more times than once!
Alright Mamas there’s what I have for you! What are your best tips to making things easier?! Tell me in the comments.