This post may contain affiliate links.
Every year I ask for Marcus help with this gift guide because I want to make sure they’re gifts he wants and actually like. This year I did the same for some, but also am sharing some favorites of things he has and loves. As well as a couple things he got for his birthday recently that would work perfectly for Christmas as well. So let’s do this thing.
Shop everything:Click the images to shop.
I feel like I need to explain and sell y’all on why I chose what I chose for this gift guide. So here’s that breakdown.
- Massager: I actually got this for Marcus for Christmas, wink. He loves a good massage but honestly I hate giving them. Just being real 😉 I’ve heard nothing but good things about this, so I grabbed it!
- Beard Trimmer: He finally upgraded to this a couple months ago and has loved it. It’s great because it’s waterproof which means he can trim in the shower (less mess) and it comes with a huge assortment of attachments!
- Spikeball Game: He has had this for years and loves it. It’s a big family favorite, especially when his brothers are in town.
- Nintendo Switch: I have a love hate relationship with this. He has a love with it. 😉 Haha! He loves this thing, but it’s also been a fun thing for him and Blake to do together so I say win.
- Mamba Mentality Book: Marcus LOVES Kobe Bryant and was obviously devastated when he passed like the rest of us. So this book was a must.
- Northface Beanie: He has a few of these and loves them!
- Cologne Sampler: Again, stoked for this one. I got him this for Christmas this year too! It’s great because it comes with a ton of samples and then he can pick out a full size one for free with the coupon inside.
- Slippers: These are a win, he loves them and the price is on point!
- Henley Tees: These are super inexpensive, come in multiple colors and are a hit with Marcus!
- Madden 21 Xbox: Again love hate relationship with this, but he loves it so we will let him have it 😉
- Hair Pomade: Get this and thank me later.
- Dad Joke Book: This though. I laugh at Marcus all the time for his lame “Dad jokes” so when I saw this I was like YAS.
- Golf Balls: Can you even go wrong with these?
- Adventure Box: Okay I just love this so much. In fact it would be the perfect gift for anyone, but how cute would this be to fill with pictures of the time you’ve spent together and your life?!
- Blanket: Honestly, this new line at Target does no wrong – but this is perfect for snuggling and your honey 😉
- The Yeti Cooler: This cooler is worth the hype and the money and perfect for a gift for a guy in your life.