This post may contain affiliate links.
I’m going to make this quick + to the point for y’all because I know Black Friday can be really overwhelming!
Click the images to shop.
- No touch thermometer: We have had this for awhile and LOVE this thermometer. It gets an accurate reading and quickly without bugging your littles.
- Osmo Monster: Got this for Blake for Christmas + now it’s on sale so jump on that!
- T3 Curling iron set: Trust me when I tell y’all – it’s worth the money + it’s currently on sale.
- Chicco Fit4 Car seat: This car seat literally works for your little’s ENTIRE car seat journey, newborn-booster. We have it for both kids. GAME CHANGER.
- PMD Facial Cleansing Brush: Grab it while it’s on sale y’all, it doesn’t happen often!
- Knife Set: This is something I purchased for myself today. I’ve had my eye on them because they’re beautiful + have good reviews so I snagged a set while on sale!
- Ryan + Rose Pacifier: Y’all know we love these (AKA: Nash loves them) and you can never have enough pacifiers, so just grab a bunch now. 😉
- Ring Doorbell: I honestly don’t feel like this one needs an explanation, haha!
- Laser/Measure Tape: Marcus loves this!
- Echo Dot: Again, I don’t think this one needs an explanation either 😉
- Kid’s Fire Tablet: My sister loves this + it’s under $60 y’all!