This post may contain affiliate links.
This post is sponsored by Walmart.
If you haven’t joined Walmart+ here’s your sign to do so. Actually, I’ve told y’all before so this is just an extra reminder and a first reminder for those that are new. We’ve had it literally since it started and it’s a serious game changer. The benefits are specific to your area, so you’ll have to look it up, here, and see what you get but for example… I get free shipping from Walmart.com with no order minimum* & free delivery from your store** (*Excludes freight & marketplace items. **$35 order min. Restrictions apply.). Remove: free next day and two day shipping on Walmart.com orders and then free same day deliveries on orders $35 and over. I also get member prices on fuel Remove: benefits and, with mobile scan & go, can shop via mobile in store and check out as I go. I have yet to use that last one because Mom life and I am a firm believer in delivery, Haha! But I mean, it sounds pretty fancy.
Anyways, I thought I would show y’all a little round up on some goodies I had delivered last week. Some fun, some everyday life and some because why not. I’m also going to link our necessities that I frequently get with Walmart+.
This week’s trip:
● Shorts for Blake – Blake hates anything uncomfortable, so when I saw these and that they were only $3, it was a win. She loves them and they remind me of my high school cheer days. Haha!
● Aveeno lotion – this is actually a necessity we get often, but this is mine and Marcus’ go to lotion.
● The Game of life kids version – parents, buy this! Blake and Jack loved it, we played the other day us three, they totally understood it and there was MINIMAL fighting, I repeat, MINIMAL FIGHTING.
● Low cut socks – this is the first time I’ve ordered these exact socks and they actually rock, I’m definitely ordering more in the future.
● Giant bag of tennis balls – Bo was in heaven with this and I wish I had recorded when I dumped it out onto the living room floor because it was hilarious. He loses his balls like every 5 minutes, so I just went with a huge bag of them.
● Workout shorts for me – I am very picky about shorts and these are great, they don’t ride up while working out, they’re affordable and comfortable. Size up one though!
Now weekly necessities:
Leave a Reply